Are you looking to expand your career in Online Sales & Marketing, Social Media, PR and Web Management? Then look no further, as we have a unique opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to support Huggler.com in the role of Sales & Community Manager.
This position is a full time position or possible part time of 25-30 hours for right candidate based at Rue Des Pres, St Saviour, Jersey.
The purpose of the role is:
- To maintain and enhance the online presence and sales of the Huggler.com brand through multiple channels inc voucher sites, social media, PR, affiliates, email marketing and working with Huggler.com partners and identifying and securing new partners for the site.
- To coordinate and manage Huggler.com customer services while administrating and working with production team & web development team
- To also support the Directors in other sales activity for both The Club Hotel & Spa and Lanique.
Your main duties will be:
- To plan and implement a sales calendar for: email marketing, voucher sites, PR & social media,
- To write email marketing, newsletters, press releases, along with regular social media posts, updates and responses.
- To manage and maintain effective relationships and communication with web development team and also ensure production is in line with sales inc if required assisting at peak times in dispatch of customer orders.
- To work closely with the Directors and the web agency to develop and launch of Huggler.com V2 website and manage effective communications strategies to increase engagement, interaction and website traffic to the new site.
- To work on sales and marketing opportunities with the directors of two other Huggler Group businesses The Club Hotel & Spa & Lanique.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Strong innate interest in sales and marketing.
- Awareness and understanding of online marketing.
- Experience in web content management, SEO and advanced use of social media.
- Excellent attention to detail, including exemplary written English skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and when working to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in sales and PR.
- High level of initiative and the ability to be a self-starter.
In return we offer:
- Competitive remuneration of circa £28K - £35K depending on experience (pro rata for part time)
If you feel you’re the perfect candidate for this role, then please send your CV and cover letter to
Please note that the closing date for applications is Friday 23rd June 2017
In today's digital age it's easy to leave photos stored away on a computer never to be seen again. With huggler.com we want to make sure your photos see their full potential, using them to create the perfect keepsake or gift whether it's a photo book, photo calendar, personalised greetings cards, photo diary or just a simple photo print or poster.
Our mission is to make huggler.com as easy to use as possible because we know everyone enjoys taking and looking at photos but not everyone enjoys working their way around a website. We created a site we believe even the grandparents can use.
At huggler.com we know how important our environment is and we try our best to look after it. We don't use traditional chemical wet labs to produce our prints; we use new state of the art specialist equipment using virtually no chemicals and less machinery. We also always make sure we turn off the lights.
Thanks for visiting huggler.com we hope you enjoy using our site and if you have any feedback please get in touch via our Contact Us page as we always like to hear from our customers.